Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Causing a discharge of water.
- n. In medicine, a hydragogue.
- Noting an acid, a syrupy compound, C5H9O7N, found in perspiration.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Causing a discharge of water or phlegm.
- Ancient Greek (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘hydrotic’.
"Luciferous Logolepsy is a collection of over 9,000 obscure English words. Though the definition of an 'English' word might seem to be straightforward, it is not. There exist so many adopted, deriv...
Looking for tweets for hydrotic.