from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Containing water, especially water of crystallization or hydration.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. containing combined water; hydrated
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Containing water; watery.
- adj. Containing water of hydration or crystallization.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Containing water; watery.
- Containing hydrogen.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. containing combined water (especially water of crystallization as in a hydrate)
Sorry, no etymologies found.