from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a hyperbolic manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In the form of an hyperbola.
- adv. With exaggeration; in a manner to express more or less than the truth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a hyperbolic manner; with obvious exaggeration; in a manner to express more or less than the truth.
- In the form of a hyperbola.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an exaggerated manner
hyperbolic + -ally (Wiktionary)