from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A small tropical American tree (Chrysobalanus icaco) bearing edible plumlike fruit.
- n. A plum-shaped whitish to almost black fruit used for preserves.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The cocoaplum, Chrysobalanus Icaco, a native of Florida and the West Indies.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. plum-shaped whitish to almost black fruit used for preserves; tropical American
- n. small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit
Sorry, no etymologies found.