from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To form an image or likeness of someone
- v. To minimize a window on a personal computer screen
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To form an image or likeness of.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To form into a likeness or resemblance.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
But, a But, to the extent they can iconize both Bush and Obama as the Anti-Christ, they map onto the more erudite sentiments of Gore Vidal + Bucky Fuller.
· Updated FLWM (Fast Light Window Manager) - moved location and look of iconize button;
· An option to enable the CTRL+WINDOWS key combination to quickly exit, minimize, or iconize AB Commander.
- Let the Plasmoid iconize in the panel using Plasma.
Yep, unfortunately you can't iconize the American Mandolin when a lot of people still think it's a little guitar
The container can be set to draggable and resizable by adding "draggable" and / or "resizable" to the class attribute; there is a custom attribute called buttons that accept: i [iconize], m [minimize],
But apparently it's one thing to be lewd on stage if you're a woman whom gay men iconize, and another if you're a gay man yourself.
[…] BlueTripCSS Framework - Blueprint meets Tripoli | Capsize Designs (tags: framework design development webdesign css library opensource webdevelopment frameworks blueprint templates) […] iconize in the package. this way you would support more file-types and have the code in another css file which could be updated without touching the bluetrip css file.
As long as we iconize people, removing the warts, we cannot know who to trust.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.