from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a religious icon.
- adj. Of or pertaining to a secular person or topic that has attained cult status.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to iconography.
- adj. Representing by means of pictures or diagrams.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to iconography; representing or describing by means of pictures or diagrams.
Sorry, no etymologies found.