from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make an idol of; to idolize.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To worship idols; to pay idolatrous worship.
- transitive v. To make in idol of; to idolize.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To worship idols; practise idolatry.
- To adore or worship idolatrously; make an idol of; idolize.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.