from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or having the form of an insect imago.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to the imagination, or to a mental image.
- adj. Of or relating to the insect imago.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Characterized by imagination; imaginative; also, given to the use or rhetorical figures or imagins.
- adj. Of or pertaining to an imago.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Characterized by imagination; imaginative.
- Given to the use of rhetorical figures or images.
- In entomology, of or pertaining to the imago or perfect state of an insect.
Sorry, no etymologies found.