American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. The separation and identification of proteins based on differences in electrical charge and reactivity with antibodies.
- n. A technique, using a combination of protein electrophoresis and an antigen-antibody interaction to separate mixtures of proteins and identify them
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Biochemistry) electrophoresis to separate antigens and antibodies.
- n. electrophoresis to separate antigens and antibodies
- immuno- + electrophoresis (Wiktionary)
“Diagnostic and prognostic significance of Pseudomonas aeruginosa precipitins determined by means of crossed immunoelectrophoresis.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘immunoelectrophoresis’.
A list of words that are odd or words that I have looked up.
Looking for tweets for immunoelectrophoresis.