from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To enclose or confine in (or as if in) a park
- v. To enclose, or fence in land to make a park
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To inclose for a park; to sever from a common; hence, to inclose or shut up.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To inclose for a park; make into a park by inclosure; sever from a common.
- To inclose or shut up in or as if in a park.
Sorry, no etymologies found.