from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In an original position.
- adj. In a proper position.
- adj. Established; in operation.
- adv. Into a proper or intended position; into place.
- adv. Used as a location adverb for a figurative location
- adv. Without changing position.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. in proper position; timely.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in the original or natural place or site
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.