Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not bloody; not accompanied with blood.
- adj. obsolete Bloodless; characterized by no blood loss or very little bleeding.
- adj. obsolete Characterized by very little or no bloodshed.
- adj. obsolete Characteristic of a small, living sacrifice.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. obsolete Unbloody; not attended with blood.
- From Latin incruentus (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘incruental’.
"Luciferous Logolepsy is a collection of over 9,000 obscure English words. Though the definition of an 'English' word might seem to be straightforward, it is not. There exist so many adopted, deriv...
Looking for tweets for incruental.