from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an indistinct manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an indistinct manner; not clearly; confusedly; dimly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an indistinct manner; not clearly or definitely; obscurely; dimly: as, the border is indistinctly marked; the words were indistinctly pronounced.
- Without distinction or preference.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a dim indistinct manner
indistinct + -ly (Wiktionary)