from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Variant of endue.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative form of endue.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To put on, as clothes; to draw on.
- transitive v. To clothe; to invest; hence, to endow; to furnish; to supply with moral or mental qualities.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To put on, as a garment.
- To clothe; invest.
- To furnish; supply; endow.
- To inure; accustom.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. give qualities or abilities to
Sorry, no etymologies found.