from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Intensifies an adjective to mean indescribably.
- adv. Intensifies an adjective to mean unmentionably.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a manner not to be expressed in words; unspeakably.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an ineffable manner; so as not to be expressed in words; unspeakably.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. to an inexpressible degree
Sorry, no etymologies found.