from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act of growing inward or into.
- n. Something that grows inward or into.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Growth inwards.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A growth or development inward.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Growth inward; also, that which grows inward.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. something that grows inward
in + growth (Wiktionary)