from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person or device that applies ink.
- n. In comic book production, a person who fills in material outlined by the comic book author.
- n. A tattoo artist.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, inks; especially, in printing, the pad or roller which inks the type.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A device on a recording instrument by which the dot or trace is made.
- n. One of the large rollers on a printing-press which apply the ink to the type.
ink + -er (Wiktionary)