American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. The branch of chemistry that deals with inorganic compounds.
- n. chemistry The chemistry of the elements (including carbon), and those compounds that do not contain carbon.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. that which treats of inorganic or mineral substances.
- adj. See under Chemistry.
- n. the chemistry of compounds that do not contain hydrocarbon radicals
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘inorganic chemistry’.
Looking for tweets for inorganic chemistry.