from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an insane manner.
- adv. To a great degree; very much.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Without reason; madly; foolishly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an insane manner; madly; without reason.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an insane manner
- adv. (used as intensives) extremely
Sorry, no etymologies found.