from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an insatiable manner.
- adv. To an insatiable extent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an insatiable manner or degree; unappeasably.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an insatiable manner; so as to be insatiable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. to an insatiable degree
- adv. in an insatiable manner; with persistence but without satisfaction
Sorry, no etymologies found.