from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The recording and immediate playback of part of a live television broadcast, as of a sports play.
- n. The part so recorded and replayed.
- n. Informal Something repeated directly or soon after its original occurrence.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A video recording of an action that can be replayed immediately after being recorded.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the immediate rebroadcast of some action (especially sports action) that has been recorded on videotape
Sorry, no etymologies found.