from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of institutionalize.
- adj. of or relating to something that has been established as an institution
- adj. of or relating to someone who has been committed to an institution, such as a prison or an insane asylum
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. officially placed in or committed to a specialized institution
- adj. given the character of an institution or incorporated into a structured and usually well-established system
Sorry, no etymologies found.