from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To have mutual communication or intercourse by conversation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To intercommunicate.
- intransitive v. To have mutual communication or intercourse by conversation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To commune together or jointly; unite in communion or intercourse.
- To hold communication or intercourse: as, to intercommune with rebels.
Compare intercommon, intercommunicate, commune. (Wiktionary)