American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Any of the four angles formed between two straight lines intersected by a third straight line.
- n. The angle formed inside a polygon by two adjacent sides.
- n. geometry The inner angle between two sides of a polygon.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. (Geom.) an angle formed between two sides, within any rectilinear figure, as a polygon, or between two parallel lines by these lines and another intersecting them; -- called also
- n. the angle inside two adjacent sides of a polygon
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘interior angle’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for interior angle.