from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That interlocks.
- v. Present participle of interlock.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Connected together in such a manner that the parts work together as a single unit, or in a coordianted manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of locking together or in combination, as in a railway-switch and signal system. See interlocking system of signals, under interlock, and signaling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of interlocking or meshing
- n. contact by fitting together
- adj. linked or locked closely together as by dovetailing
Sorry, no etymologies found.