from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being interspersed.
- n. The act of interspersing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of interspersing, or the state of being interspersed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of interspersing, scattering, or placing here and there.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of combining one thing at intervals among other things
Sorry, no etymologies found.