from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. conveying, sending or passing into a body
- adj. Used for intromission
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Throwing, or allowing to pass, into or within.
- adj. Used in copulation; -- said of the external reproductive organs of the males of many animals, and sometimes of those of the females.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Throwing or conveying into or within something: as, an intromittent instrument.
Sorry, no etymologies found.