from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be inverted, having an inverse.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being inverted or turned inside out.
- adj. Capable of being changed or converted.
- adj. Incapable of being turned or changed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of inversion; susceptible of being inverted.
- Incapable of being turned; inflexible.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having an additive or multiplicative inverse
invert + -ible (Wiktionary)