from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To weave into a fabric or design.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To weave in or together; to intermix or intertwine by weaving; to interlace.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To weave in or together; to intermix or intertwine by weaving; to interlace.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To weave together; intermingle by or as if by weaving.
- To weave in; introduce into a web in the process of manufacture, as a pattern, an inscription, or the like.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. weave together into a fabric or design
Sorry, no etymologies found.