Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To work in or into: as, to inwork gold or any color, as in embroidery: commonly used in the past participle.
- To work or operate within.
- n. Indoor work, work done inside the home.
- v. transitive To work in or into.
- v. intransitive To work or operate within.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. To work in or within.
- From in- + work. Compare Dutch inwerken ("to affect, orient"), German einwirken ("to influence, impinge"). (Wiktionary)
“India experienced a 57% increase inwork-related strain in the past two years.”
Looking for tweets for inwork.