from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative form of enwrap.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To cover by wrapping; to involve; to infold
- transitive v. To involve, as in difficulty or perplexity; to perplex.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To cover by or as if by wrapping; infold; hence, to include.
- To involve in difficulty or perplexity; perplex.
- To transport; enrapture.
Sorry, no etymologies found.