from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A herb of the mint family, formerly believed to heal sword cuts.
- n. A species of Galeopsis.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An herb of the Mint family (Sideritis), supposed to heal sword cuts; also, a species of Galeopsis.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A plant of the labiate genus Sideritis.
- n. A plant of the genus Galeopsis, G. Tetrahit.
iron + wort (Wiktionary)