from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to isocrymes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, having the nature of, or illustrating, an isocryme
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A line, imaginary or drawn upon a map or chart of any region, connecting points at which the temperature is the same during some specified coldest portion of the year.
- n. In hydrogeology, a line joining places where the mean minimum temperatures of the ocean water are the same.
- Having equal degrees of cold or equal low temperatures at any time or under any condition; having equal freezing temperatures.
- Having similar physical properties at specific low temperatures.
isocryme + -al (Wiktionary)