from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having equal force or strength.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having equal strength or force
- adj. Describing foods that have the same caloric content
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, having, or denoting, equality of force.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having equal power or force; relating to equality of force.
- n. An isodynamic line.
- Having the same value in reference to the production of energy: said of different articles of food.
iso- + dynamic (Wiktionary)