from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Hoisted, lifted off the ground, or propped up using a jack.
- adj. Describes a 4x4 automobile that has a "lift kit", raising the body and/or frame higher than stock.
- adj. Significantly increased or expanded.
- adj. Under the influence of stimulants; high.
- adj. Stimulated, excited.
- adj. Wrecked; damaged; ruined; injured.
- adj. Reprehensible; objectionable.
- adj. Bankrupt; insolvent; ruined; done for.
- adj. Absent, having quit, given up, or having abandoned one's post.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of jack up.
From jack ("raise with a jack"). (Wiktionary)