from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of juggle.
- n. The art of moving objects, such as balls, clubs, beanbags, rings, etc. in an artful or artistic manner.
- n. An act or instance of juggling; a reshuffle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Cheating; tricky.
- n. Jugglery; underhand practice.
- n. The act or process of keeping several objects in the air at one time by tossing them with the hands. See juggle v. t., senses 2, 3, and 4.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of rearranging things to give a misleading impression
- n. throwing and catching several objects simultaneously
Sorry, no etymologies found.