American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Malaria, especially a severe form occurring in the East Indies and other tropical regions.
- n. Any of various diseases native to the tropics.
- n. medicine Any of several tropical diseases, but especially malaria.
- n. slang Attraction of a person of non-African descent towards people of African descent.
- n. severe form of malaria occurring in tropical regions
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘jungle fever’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for jungle fever.