from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A glove made of fine, soft leather, especially kidskin.
- idiom with kid gloves Tactfully and cautiously: had to handle the temperamental artist with kid gloves.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Used other than as an idiom: see kid, glove.
- n. A metaphorical representation of careful handling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a glove made of fine soft leather (as kidskin)
Sorry, no etymologies found.