from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Utensils, such as pots and pans, for use in a kitchen.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Instruments and utensils found in a kitchen, particularly those associated with the preparation and serving of food.
- n. Of or pertaining to utensils and appliances used for food preparation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Implements for use in a kitchen, or for cooking, such as pots, pans, ladles, measuring cups, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. hardware utensils for use in a kitchen
kitchen + -ware (Wiktionary)