from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative form of laboursome.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Made with, or requiring, great labor, pains, or diligence.
- adj. Likely or inclined to roll or pitch, as a ship in a heavy sea; having a tendency to labor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Made with great labor and diligence.
- Apt to labor or to pitch and roll, as a ship in a heavy sea.
Sorry, no etymologies found.