from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or characteristic of lizards and closely related reptiles; Saurian.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to the reptilian suborder Lacertilia.
- adj. Lizard like.
- n. A reptile of suborder Lacertilia.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Same as lacertian.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to the Lacertilia, or having their characters; lacertiform; saurian.
- n. One of the Lacertilia; a saurian.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to lizards
From New Latin Lacertīlia, former suborder name, from Latin lacerta, lizard.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)