from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any member of the Lasiocampidae.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A member of the Lasiocampidae, a family of medium-sized stout-bodied neutral-colored moth with comblike antennae.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A member of the lepidopterous family Lasiocampidæ.
- Having the characters of or belonging to the family Lasiocampidæ.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. medium-sized stout-bodied neutral-colored moths with comb-like antennae
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.