American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Producing or containing latex.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In botany, bearing or containing latex.
- adj. botany Containing latex; applied to the tissue or tubular vessels in which the latex of the plant is found.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. (Bot.) Containing the latex; -- applied to the tissue or tubular vessels in which the latex of the plant is found.
- Latin latex, laticis, a liquid + -ferous. (Wiktionary)
These user-created lists contain the word ‘laticiferous’.
Words with the -fer suffix ("that which carries") or the -ferous suffix ("bearing," "producing," or "yielding").
Looking for tweets for laticiferous.