American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- abbr. least common multiple
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of least common multiple.
- mathematics Initialism of least common multiple.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. abbr. Abbreviation for the least common multiple, the smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
- n. the smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers
“If finding the lcm with an x confuses you, just think of it this way - the lcm is the lowest number that both will divide into evenly.”
“Thus, n - 4 must be a multiple of lcm (6, 9, 15, 18). [ "lcm" means the "least common multiple."]”
“· In adults, puncture lcm on the inside of the wall of the artery and 2cm below the crural arc.”
“Lorain County Metroparks 12882 Diagonal Road LaGrange, Ohio 800-lcm-park Employed for the period of 4/94 through 11/94, as a Seasonal Park Ranger.”
“Editora Ciência Moderna, Rio de Janeiro. www. lcm.com.br, lcm@lcm. com.br ...”
“Baket ba ngayon lang ako napadpad dito, ... lcm: sure ba kayo na totoong si Sadam yon? eh ang daming kamukha ni Sadam dito sa Civic Center? ... reynz: hahaha maraming thank you! pinapaniwalaan ko kamo yang mga papuri na yan at kinu-kwadro ko ...”
“Obfervandum tcrtio banc Regulam defendere pofleflbrem trienna - lcm, etiam contra provifom Apoflolicum; Ro - ta part.ip. tom, 2.dec. 42 j.”
“Atemplo tuo in Jerufa - lcm, * cibi 6tferenc reges miinera.”
“pf@(Pattern _ n) pa@(Pattern _ n') = Pattern l (lcm n n')”
“Take p-1 and q-1 and find either the product T = (p-1) (q-1) or, better, the least common multiple T = lcm (p-1, q-1) (modulo T.”
‘lcm’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for lcm.