from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. least common multiple
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Initialism of least common multiple.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Abbreviation for the least common multiple, the smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of least common multiple.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers
Sorry, no etymologies found.