from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a legitimate manner, properly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a legitimate manner; lawfully; genuinely.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a legitimate manner; lawfully; according to law; genuinely; not falsely.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a lawfully recognized manner
- adv. in a manner acceptable to common custom
legitimate + -ly (Wiktionary)