from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having the appearance or characteristics of a lemur
- n. A member of the Lemuroidea superfamily of strepsirrhine primates, including lemurs
- n. An animal that has the appearance or characteristics of a lemur
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like or pertaining to the lemurs or the Lemuroidea.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to the lemurs or Prosimiæ, or having their characters; lemurine; prosimian.
- n. One of the Prosimiæ; one of the Lemuridæ; a lemur.
From lemur + -oid (Wiktionary)