from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being lengthy, longness.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being lengthy; prolixity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being lengthy; prolixity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the consequence of being lengthened in duration
- n. amount or degree or range to which something extends
lengthy + -ness (Wiktionary)