Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A species of the mica group (see mica), of a deep-black color, usually occurring in small, rather inelastic scales. It contains a large amount of iron.
- n. mineralogy A black iron-potash mica, usually found in granitic rocks in small six-sided tables, or as an aggregation of minute opaque scales.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Min.) An iron-potash mica, of a raven-black color, usually found in granitic rocks in small six-sided tables, or as an aggregation of minute opaque scales. See mica.
- n. a mica that is a biotite containing iron
- French, from Ancient Greek. (Wiktionary)
“If any of you are the manic leg of the lepidomelane that i am and are oviparous to comic araujia, etc thirdhand let me or lwo mindset.”
‘lepidomelane’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for lepidomelane.