from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of letup.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Abatement; also, cessation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A cessation of restraint or obstruction; release; relaxation; intermission, as of labor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. reduce pressure or intensity
- v. become less in amount or intensity
- n. a pause during which things are calm or activities are diminished
Sorry, no etymologies found.