from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. A gluelike adhesive made from a mixture of water and flour (or starch), used to bind paper or paperboard.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • n. an adhesive made from water and flour or starch; used on paper and paperboard


Sorry, no etymologies found.


Sorry, no example sentences found.

Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.